Centralia Regional Economic Development, Inc. (CREDI)
Minutes for February 28, 2012 meeting 6:00 PM – County Commission Meeting Room
Barry Stevens, Don Rodgers, Lorry Myers, Bob Monroe (Brandy Forrest, Brian Maenner, Don Bormann absent)
Bob Scribner, Nancy Bacca, Tim Grenke, Ronnie Waters, Lynn Behrns
II. Centralia Public Library Presentation
Centralia Library Director Patt Olsen –Patt provided information about the bond and levy issues the Centralia Library will have on the April ballot.
III. Reading & Approval of Minutes
- Review January 24th Meeting minutes:
- Motion made (Lorry) 2nd (Bob M.) approved as read.
IV. Reports of Officers, Boards and Standing Committees.
- Secretary’s Report – None
- Treasurer’s Report –
1. Account Balance - $917.93
2. No new members since November
V. Networking Committee Report
- Report given by Nancy Baca. Job Fair date is April 21, 2012 at the Centralia Intermediate School from 9:00 – 11:00 am. So far 10 businesses have committed
VI. Marketing Committee Report
- 3/50 Project is moving forward. Committee to meet with Dana Keller, Director of Mexico Chamber of Commerce for more information
VII. Select Committee Report
- Map Committee reported that map is with Richman Graphics
- Discussion of adding meeting dates to the website
IX. 501C3 paperwork
- Barry reported that after many hours of work, the paperwork has been filed with the state and we are awaiting their response
X. Other Business
- Motion made by Lorry to budget $400 for refurbished laptop with Quik Books program to help with tax filing. Seconded by Don Rodgers. Bob Monroe will check with a local computer store for the lap top.
XI. Public Comment
- Bob Scribner offered his results to his survey of the members and his input into the group’s Mission Statement and vision statement. He suggested CREDI bring their focus back to economic development
XII. Next Meeting
- Next scheduled meeting is March 27th, 2012
- Meeting was adjourned at 8:15 pm